This Subscription Center site is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
All information provided by this site is owned by IGT Global Solutions Corporation ("IGT") or the New York State Gaming Commission, operator of the New York Lottery. The Subscription Center allows registration to qualified players. Registered Players are permitted to purchase New York Lottery subscriptions and view transactions and history related to these purchases.
This site is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. By accessing or using this site in any manner, you agree to be bound by these provisions. If you do not accept all of these provisions, please do not use this site. The information and material contained within this site, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear are subject to change.
- Disclaimer of warranties
Access to and use of this site is at your own risk and IGT, the New York Lottery and/or its registered players do not warrant that the use of this site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimize or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, neither IGT nor the New York Lottery accept any liability with respect to losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this site by unauthorized users.
The information contained in this site, including texts, graphics, links, or other items are provided "as is". While IGT and the Lottery will make every attempt to provide accurate and timely information to serve the needs of authorized users, neither IGT nor the New York Lottery warrant the availability, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of the information, materials, products, and services accessed on or through the site, and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the information or materials accessed on or through the site. No warranty of any kind, whether implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information, materials, products, or services accessed through this site.
- Limitation of liability
- In no event shall IGT or the New York Lottery be liable for any damages, losses, or liabilities including, without limitation, direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site, reliance on, or use or inability to use the information, materials, products, or services on this site, or in connection with any failure of availability, performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, losses, or expenses. The foregoing limitation may not apply to the extent such limitation is prohibited by applicable law.
- Timeliness of content
- All content on this site is presented only as of the date and time published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent New York Lottery events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
- Prohibited uses
- Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use this site in any manner that could damage or overburden its servers, or any network connected to its servers. Do not use this site in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of the site.
- Means of access
- This site is intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser with a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access this site, be aware that the site may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use such access methods only at your own risk.
- Password security and notification
- If you have a password for access to non-public areas of this site, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your password. Accordingly, you should take steps to protect the confidentiality of your password. Notify by email at email@example.com or by phone at (518) 388-3370 immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password.
- Copyright notice
- The format and appearance of the pages contained in this site are owned by the New York Lottery or IGT unless otherwise indicated and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties. The information, materials and other content may not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, publicly displayed, used to create a derivative work, sold, or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written consent of the New York Lottery or IGT. No solicitation is made by the New York Lottery or IGT to any person to use any information, products, services, or materials in a jurisdiction where such information, products, services, or materials is prohibited by law.
- Trademark notice
- IGT is a registered trademark of IGT Corporation in the United States and other countries. New York Lottery logos are trademarks of the New York Lottery.In addition, IGT and the New York Lottery claim rights in certain other registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks contained on this site. Unauthorized reproduction or use of any such trademarks or service marks is prohibited.
- License and site access
- You are granted a limited license to access this site and not to modify it or any portion of it. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any business purpose other than described above without express written consent of the New York Lottery or IGT. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the New York Lottery and IGT.
- Personal information notice
- To process your subscription, you authorize the New York Lottery to collect personal information about you. You authorize the New York Lottery to use and release certain personal information, including your name, hometown and any photograph, video or audio recording, in any medium (including but not limited to newspaper, television, radio and internet), for purposes of marketing, advertising or other purposes of the New York Lottery. If you do not provide all or any part of the personal information requested, your subscription may not be processed. The New York Lottery requires your personal information to comply with the Internal Revenue Code and Tax Law income reporting and tax withholding requirements and under the authority of Tax Law section 1604 to announce New York Lottery prize awards. The New York Lottery's Director of Prize Payments is the custodian of subscription and prize records and may be contacted by mail at POB 7533, Schenectady, New York 12301-7533 or by phone at (518) 388-3300.
- IGT or the New York Lottery may terminate your access to this site for any reason, without prior notice.
- Changes to this site
- Unless otherwise agreed, IGT or the New York Lottery may discontinue or modify this site at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use this site.
- Applicable law
- You agree that your use of this site shall be governed by all applicable laws.